Our Personalized Investment Process.
We proactively guide our clients through the wealth management process by striving to provide sound investment advice, well crafted retirement plans and exceptional service. Our goal is to help our clients gain confidence in their financial future; therefore, we maintain a disciplined investment process.
At the strategic level, we design portfolios that are goal-focused, plan-driven and steered by patience and discipline. Our portfolios are asset allocated, broadly diversified and regularly rebalanced to help our clients effectively pursue their long term financial goals.
At the tactical level we utilize a proactive, five-step Advance & Protect Strategy:
1. Identify upward moving trends
2. Determine the appropriate way to invest using non-proprietary investment vehicles
3. Employ multiple evaluation strategies, including fundamentals, technicals and valuations
4. Maintain a strong sell-side discipline
5. Monitor and evaluate clients’ investment portfolios on an ongoing basis
No strategy ensures a profit or protects against a loss. There is no "right" time to enter or exit a market. There is no guarantee that the investment objective mentioned here will be met. Tactical allocation may involve more frequent buying and selling of assets and will tend to general higher transaction cost. Investors should consider the tax consequences of moving positions more frequently.